Alternatives Advisory Compliance Officer
Are you ready for your next challenge as a Compliance Officer?
Our client is seeking to hire a compliance professional to assist with Investment Advisory Compliance, with an emphasis on advising the business in its growing illiquid alternatives investments platform, including private equity and private debt strategies.
We offer you an international and dynamic environment on challenging tasks with considerable learning potential.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with the global Legal & Compliance team to provide compliance support and guidance with respect to the alternatives pillar, and specifically to investment professionals within the illiquid alternatives teams.
- Provide advice on a wide range of investment advisory and portfolio compliance related matters, with an emphasis in the illiquid alternatives space, including conflicts of interest, information barriers, valuation, independent credit assessments and trading related matters, such as fair allocations, co-investments and portfolio company related issues.
- Draft, implement, and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the firm’s policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Implement reviews and monitoring processes related to the trading activities of the illiquid investment teams.
- Stay abreast of industry practices and regulatory topics within the illiquid alternatives space.
- Be responsible for contributing to the development and delivery of regular and ad hoc compliance training on matters within the illiquid alternatives space.
- Investigate compliance issues as needed and report findings back to management.
- Perform general compliance and operational risk related functions as instructed.
You are a hardworking Compliance Officer with:
- Experience in asset management (min. 2-5 years). Some experience within private equity, private credit and/or other illiquid alternatives products and strategies is a plus.
Please contact email@example.com or call 0207 870 1019 for confidential conversation.