FICC Trading Floor Advisory- Investment Bank- 11/07/19
Commercial Banking Compliance Advisory
We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion Job Description Summary Analyse, investigate and evaluate risk, develop policy recommendations and challenge and advise assigned areas of the business to ensure risks are understood, mitigated and controlled. May lead a team of risk professionals and deputise for senior colleagues at G.
- Acts as a source of professional expertise to evaluate, review, investigate, challenge & mitigate the potential for risk in Commercial Banking Markets areas of the business
• Assists in the development of – and manages the implementation of short , medium and longterm plans in the context of the strategic direction, taking into account the risk appetite, governance and regulatory requirements
• Leads, develops and implements processes to deliver Group Risk policy, oversight and assurance, aligned to own area and agreeing remediation plans as necessary
• Prepares and interprets, with insight and information from multiple sources, recommendations for action, which also provide a basis for delivering challenging guidance and advice to influence decisions and behaviours in assigned business areas
• Develops a network of external advisers and practitioners to advise LBG of the implications of best practice ensuring legal, regulatory and professional compliance
• Builds and maintains a cross-functional internal network of key stakeholders to establish understanding of the appetite for risk and how it can best be implemented
• Initiates, leads and delivers agreed change programmes to achieve continuous improvement to processes and systems
• Understanding of the core UK and US regulations applying to the market facing activities on the RFB and NRFB, whether in CB or GCT execution desk businesses
• Provide oversight of change programs as required (e.g. CSDR, SFTR, EMIR/DF, IBOR Transition)
• Provide CCOR oversight of algorithmic trading activities
• Where relevant, lead and manage a high performing team, developing colleagues through stretching objectives, feedback and coaching.
Name: Alexia Brodie Cooper
Number: 0207 183 0070