Head of Compliance – Real Estate Investment Manager – 14/05/20
The opportunity for a Head of Compliance to join a leading global asset manager. The firm currently manages c.$150 AUM and is the real estate arm of a large global asset manager. Your role is essential to the team and you will be working closely with the Group CCO and other members of senior management to further grow the business throughout Europe. The Head of Compliance will assume the SMF 16/17 after an initial period and is expected to manage a team of five compliance staff across Europe.
- Supervision of a team of 3 Compliance Officers in London, 1 in Luxembourg and 1 in Germany
- Advisory & Policy coverage of all Real Estate Fund matters (Core Compliance & Monitoring to be done by the US Office)
- Liaising with Heads of Compliance across other business lines
- Serve as the primary contact with European regulators
- Assume SMF 16/17 functions after an initial period.
- You will be expected to build up the Compliance Department and be given freedom to shape the role as you deem appropriate.
The Right Person
- Strong Policy Knowledge (AIFMD MIFID2) as well as European regulations
- 8+years’ experience in Fund Management covering Real Estate and/or Alternative Investments
- Previously control function experience non-essential
- Team Management experience
- Able to design and implement improvements to processes, procedures and frameworks
- Strong time management and work prioritisation skills
- Able to work independently and use good judgment in decision-making
- Ambitious and hard working
- Real Estate Fund Management knowledge and experience
- German/Luxembourgish/French language proficiency
Please contact Jackson Baker;
Click here for more vacancies.