Position Monitoring & Reporting Contract
A leading Asset Manager is looking for a temporary compliance contractor to work on a Position Monitoring & Reporting project. You will have experience in substantial shareholder monitoring or reporting. You should also be familiar with disclosure rules and regulations. Particularly in the UK and Europe. .
- Keep abreast of regulatory change in respect of disclosure rules and requirements, communicating these, as necessary, and maintain up-to-date rules in the Global Disclosure Database Monitor and issue Letters of Intent via RNS Monitor and process FSA pre-clearance letters Monitor and report short selling
- Generate and file disclosure reports to international issuers and regulatory authorities in a precise and efficient way.
- Update the Global Holdings Database on a daily basis and perform regular monitoring of substantial shareholding positions approaching disclosure thresholds
- Liaise with our client’s network of international offices, assisting them in submitting their notifications which might rely on data held in the UK
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for information from issuers (s. 793 requests) and other enquiries from both external and internal sources
- Experience of share disclosure monitoring and reporting Knowledge and awareness of disclosure rules – particularly UK and European
- Short-selling reporting regulatory knowledge would be a bonus
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Numerate, reliable and a good team player
Click Here for more vacancies