Private Equity Compliance Officer
Our client is a preeminent global Private Equity firm. They are seeking to add a motivated new Compliance Officer headcount to their team.
· Advise the business on regulation and maintain and update policies as well as controls according to FCA regulatory frameworks.
· Maintain the company’s compliance manual to ensure that internal compliance policies adhere to FCA regulatory requirements and guidelines.
· Correspond with auditors on matters related to the company’s annual financial audit.
· Assist with matters related to the FCA.
· Identify gaps in policies and address them to ensure compliance with the FCA regulatory requirements.
· Liaise with the FCA.
· Work with internal investor relations and marketing team on AML/ KYC matters related to investors for their internally managed funds.
· High degree of meticulousness and commerciality
· Previous recent experience working in a compliance or legal department for a private equity firm.
Posted 9th June 2020