Regulatory Lawyer (Hedge Fund)
You will work closely with the business to understand and mitigate the firm’s legal risks,
Assets under management in range of between $10 Billion and $20 Billion. Our client has a small Legal & Compliance team typical of a firm of this size, so excellent teamwork and communication skills are necessary.
- Excellent academic record.
- UK or US qualified lawyer with 2-4 years PQE.
- A strong background in, and understanding of, the legal and regulatory framework and documentation applicable to hedge fund formation, governance, and marketing.
- An understanding and experience of the regulatory framework applicable to UK alternative fund managers and offshore funds.
- General experience in commercial contract negotiation and corporate governance.
Salary: dependent on experience
Contact: Felix Blumer, Consultant at Rutherford
See more vacancies