Restructuring Associate – London – 2-6 PQE
Team and Role
- Supporting the partners in connection with primarily non-contentious insolvency mandates.
- Assisting on transactional insolvency mandates, including advising in connection with CVAs, pre-packs and issues arising in connection with trading administrations.
- Advising directors in connection with their own obligations in the context of an under-performing business.
- Working closely with our leveraged finance team to help ensure early engagement and maximise the prospect of a successful restructure.
- Various Business Development activities, with a significant amount of client contact.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree
- At least two years of restructuring experience gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level
- A clear understanding and working experience of the operation and structure of a leading law firm and the needs of the clients of a top flight team
- Excellent attention to detail Highly computer literate including confidence with MS Word, Excel and database management
- Be a collaborative team player.
Salary: Competitive, variable according to PQE banding.
Contact: Felix Blumer, Consultant at Rutherford
See more vacancies