Shareholder Reporting Opportunity – Alternatives/Hedge Fund/Asset Manager – 3 month contract
Our client is a leading alternative investor. They are looking for a temporary compliance contractor to work on a Share Disclosure project. This will be a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension. The successful candidate will gain exposure to a top hedge fund and the career boost that entails.
You will have experience in substantial shareholder monitoring and reporting. You should also be familiar with disclosure rules and regulations. Particularly in the UK and Europe. You will assist the UK disclosures team carry out ‘business as usual’ duties, allowing the existing team to undertake a large project relating to share disclosure reporting.
- Update the Global Holdings Database on a daily basis and perform regular monitoring of substantial shareholding positions approaching disclosure thresholds
- Generate and file disclosure reports to international issuers and regulatory authorities in a precise and efficient way
- Liaise with our client’s network of international offices, assisting them in submitting their notifications which might rely on data held in the UK
- Keep abreast of regulatory change in respect of disclosure rules and requirements, communicating these, as necessary, and maintain up-to-date rules in the Global Disclosure Database Monitor and issue Letters of Intent via RNS Monitor and process FSA pre-clearance letters Monitor and report short selling
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for information from issuers (s. 793 requests) and other enquiries from both external and internal sources
- Experience of share disclosure monitoring and reporting Knowledge and awareness of disclosure rules – particularly UK and European
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Numerate, reliable and a good team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Short-selling reporting regulatory knowledge would be a bonus
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com