A leading algorithmic trading firm is looking for a Surveillance Officer in their Compliance team.
- Responsible for the timely analysis of alerts leading to the detection and prevention of market or firm damaging misconduct.
- Highlight potential concerns and escalate to stakeholders; quickly identify abnormal and/or aberrant activity to surveillance senior management.
- Provide strategic regulatory advice and support to the wider business
- Work with the wider Legal and Compliance team to develop new policies and procedures for the firm.
- Assist in the response to regulatory enquiries and examinations
- Regulatory developments: keep abreast of regulatory developments that may impact the firm
- Design and deliver Compliance training.
- Perform ad-hoc reviews of trading activity by analyzing complex situations, identifying high risk behaviors, and applying judgement to resolve issues in an efficient manner
- Design and deliver periodic Compliance reports and MI to senior management.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Experience working in surveillance at a Tier 1 bank or similar e-trading firm.
- Background and understanding of the algorithmic-trading industry would be beneficial
Click Here for more vacancies