THOMSON REUTERS ACCELUS 9th ANNUAL COMPLIANCE AWARDS CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER AWARD
Rutherford Search is Proud to Sponsor the Thomson Reuters Accelus 9th Annual Compliance Awards Chief Compliance Officer Award.
The 9th Annual Compliance Awards is the leading compliance event recognising individual and firm achievements within the financial services industry. As the first Sponsor Rutherford Search supports the persuit of excellence and success within the industry for Chief Compliance Officers as well as demonstrating commitment to the executive compliance industry’s finest.
The Awards were created in 2004 to recognise the successes and achievements of compliance professionals from across the financial services industry and supporting professional services firms. The Compliance Awards recognise and applaud the compliance community and the outstanding individuals, teams and support players who have worked tirelessly to safeguard the integrity of their businesses and position their organisations for continued growth and success.
The Awards are judged by a panel of highly respected financial services experts. Award Categories Include:
- 2013 Compliance Officer of the Year
- 2013 Chief Compliance Officer of the Year
- 2013 Young Compliance Officer of the Year
- 2013 Head of Anti-money Laundering and Fraud Prevention
- 2013 Money Laundering Reporting Officer of the Year
- 2013 Compliance Personality of the Year
- 2013 Award for Outstanding Long-Term Service to the Compliance Industry
- 2013Most Effective Compliance Training at a Regulated Firm
- 2013 Compliance Innovator of the Year
- 2013 Best Regulatory Law Firm or Lawyer of the Year
- 2013 Best Consulting Firm of the Year
Nominations are open from now until 30th August 2013. Visit the Thomson Reuters 9th Compliance Awards Website for details on how to Nominate.
On 6th November 2013, the UK financial services compliance industry will assemble at The Sheraton Park Lane in Piccadilly, London for the 9th Annual Compliance Awards.
- 18:00 – 19:00: Champagne reception
- 19:00 – 22:30: Gala dinner and award ceremony
- 22:30 – 00:15: Post-award entertainment
- Black tie