Compliance Analyst- Quant Hedge Fund-15/08/19
Our client, a leading Quant Hedge Fund is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team.
The role is a generalist compliance role reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer. Working in a small team, the role will cover a broad range of compliance tasks.
The role is in a fast-paced environment and will suit a motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Assisting with the compliance monitoring programme
- Assisting in maintaining the compliance books and records e.g. gifts and entertainment, outside business interests, annual attestations
- Carrying out duties in relation to personal account dealing
- Assisting in anti-money laundering, client classification and suitability checks
- Assist with regulatory filings, including updating the reporting calendar
- Involvement in monitoring and testing to ensure compliance with internal policy and external regulation
- Perform routine trade-related surveillance for market abuse and best execution
- Ad hoc assistance on various compliance matters.
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organising
- Verbal communication
- Working well under pressure
- Written communication
- Commercial awareness
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
he candidate should have a good understanding of the financial markets, FCA regulations and be able to demonstrate a commercial awareness in problem solving. A good understanding of CFTC and/or SEC regulations is desirable but not essential. The candidate will have strong organisational and communication skills. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential for this role.
Name: Alexia Brodie Cooper
Number: 0207 183 0070