Director of Compliance – Asset Manager – Real Estate – Permanent Role – 11/03/2020
Director of Compliance
- Global Asset Manager- Real Estate Management Arm
- Central London
- Salary 130-155k plus benefits
We are working with a Multi-Boutique Global Asset Management Company with c. $1 trillion AUM, across a broad asset class within their growing Real Estate Management Arm managing c.$150 AUM.
- Supervision of a team of 3 Compliance Officers in London, 1 in Luxembourg and 1 in Germany
- Advisory & Policy coverage of all Real Estate Fund matters (Core Compliance & Monitoring to be done by the US Office)
- Directly Reporting into the Chief Compliance Officer who oversees Compliance Functions across all business lines
- Liaising with Heads of Compliance across other business lines
- Assume SMF 16/17 functions after an initial period.
- You will be expected to build up the Compliance Department and be given freedom to shape the role as you deem appropriate.
The Right Person
- Ambitious and hard working
- Team Management experience
- Strong Policy Knowledge (AIFMD MIFID2) as well as European regulations (CSSF, FCA)
- 8+years’ experience in Fund Management covering Private Equity and/or Alternative Investments
- Real Estate Fund Management knowledge and experience
- German/Luxembourgish/French language proficiency
- AML/CTF policy and advisory experience
Please contact email@example.com with
- An up to-date copy of your CV
- A brief paragraph outlining your relevant experience and 1 key achievement in relation to your experience within Real Estate/Private Equity/Alternative Investments